R.E.S Total Electrical Services is actively involved in working towards Quality Assurance Standards in the Electrical Services Industry.
Our trading history and client list is evidence of our integrity, reputation and reliability in the industry.
Having 15 years experience in Service and Maintenance Programs in the Electrical Services Industry we have established a professional and reliable in-house team on and off the field. We are very aware of the importance of an efficient and at-call support network to ensure the availability of professional services whenever necessary.
Proposed Work Plans and Methodology
This Work Plan is tailored to cover the maintenance and servicing requirements of each specific client.
Such a Work Plan would include :
- A proposal to provide a qualified electrician or trade assistant
- Historical knowledge of the equipment at each site which R.E.S Electrical Services is engaged in
- Intimate knowledge of the site layout
- Detailed experience and knowledge of Essential Services equipment to enable the facilitation of Best Practice in all areas – as per Australian Standards
- Administration and report documentation of highest and most reliable quality
- Maintenance Service Equipment Reports will be supplies as specified by the client
- Supervision and liaison of all required sub-contractors to ensure the completion of best work practices at all times
- Schedule of on-site maintenance meetings to ensure the monitoring of relevant Essential Services issues
- Implementation of a “Safe Work Plan” between R.E.S Total Electrical Services and client
- Continue to commit to improvement in innovation and technology by ongoing education of all staff
- Safety or work practices required to perform any service and/or inspection on Essential Services equipment on site