Your safety and wellbeing is our top priority.
As an essential service our team is operating as normal and are available 24 hours 7 days a week. The safety and wellbeing of our team, customers and suppliers is our top priority and we operate with a COVID Safe Plan. As part of our COVID Safe Plan, our team members have committed to:
- not attending work if feeling unwell and/or showing symptoms of COVID-19, getting tested and isolating until cleared of risk
- not attending work if they become a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 contact or case - getting tested and isolating until cleared of risk
- maintaining 1.5m distance from others
- wearing fitted face masks as per public health advice
- practicing good hand and personal hygiene
- practicing coughing and sneezing etiquette
- providing 100% contact-free services.
Each team member has completed an Infection Control Training Course provided to us by the Australian Government. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and regularly adjust our COVID Safe Plan according to the latest health advice from the State Government of Victoria.